Thursday, November 4, 2010

Working Hard, Honestly.

Today was a pretty good day all in all. I've been taking little steps to straighten out my life a little.
Last night at about 1 am, I deleted all my mini-games off of my Facebook account. I deleted Sorority Life, Yoville, Farmville, and Mallworld. It was painful! I was pretty far along in all those games, so getting rid of them was a stab in the heart. I decided, thought, that is was for the best because they really took alot of time out of my day. Fluff time. I even had gone as far as buying Brownie Points and Yocash with real life money. NOT GOOD! They are gone! It's my punishment...
Secondly, I did my devotions today...I started with Genesis 1 and printed out a devotion (it was very theological) that went with it. I actually read some things in Genesis 1 that had me a bit trifled...but I'm sure it will make sense after a little while, some things seem to be out of order to me from the 1st part of the chapter to things in the last half. I need to look it up.
Thirdly, I reentered into my SparkPeople account and monitored my eating today. I feel like I didn't eat anything! But that's only because right now my body is used to white flower and white sugars and eating ALL THE TIME! I went a little over goal today on calories. :( I ate about 50 calories above goal. I went out to dinner with my mom, so I guess it was worth it.
I still skipped a class today...I know...I know...Slowly, right? I promise I'm getting back on track. I have been in the process of resubmitting late homework assignments. So that's good.
No exercise today, but I promise soon! SOON! It's hard to get motivated...lol.
I'm also planning to send of some emails and fb messages off to people I've kinda been ignoring again...another "shame on me". Poo.

See ya later, internets. (*stolen from Melina Rose)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Fighting! ......are you stealing my goodbye phrase? :P

    ReplyDelete